Friday, August 14, 2009

Dancing with Danae

Well as the title of this blog suggests, i am a dancer! Dancing is basically my life (: Its a passion that moves my soul and i love to dance for my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!! He is the most important thing in my life and I strive to grow closer to him every day! I have so many Christian friends around me that encourage and uplift me every day! I am so thankful to have them in my life! I love to dance and would gladly do it all day instead of school ): My favorite kind of dance would have to be jazz, although I love other kinds of dancing as well. When I am in a jazz class, I loose myself in the beat of the music. I let it fill me up till I'm almost pursting with passion and then I let the rhythm explode in my steps. Dancing is something I truly enjoy and could not live without. So many people misjudge dancing and think its all about pink tutus and girly girls. This is definatly NOT true! Dancers are hard working, dedicated, and a lot stronger than you may think (: I love dancing because it gives me a way to express myself in ways that nothing else can. I will dance till the day I die and then i will dance in Heaven with Jesus Christ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment