Monday, August 17, 2009

9th grade

9th grade is a lot different than I expected. I mean first of all, you are like the new kids in town and you don't really know anyone other than people in your class. Second, the other highschoolers you don't know look at you like you are rotten cheese and treat you like such. Well, for the most part. Of course, it never helps when you are about 5 1/2 feet tall and your walking upstream with a bunch of 6 footers plowing by you! I mean really, shouldn't they have an extra traffic lane for those who are slightly vertically challenged?? I was kinda expecting to be chillin with the juniors or at least fitting in, but boy was i wrong! For the most part, however, I'd have to say the second week is going a LOT better than the first. (I hope i'm not speaking too soon). I am finally starting to warm up to my teachers and feel more confident swerving in and out of giants in the halls (: I am also WAY more confident knowing that God is on my side (cuz who needs nationwide when you got the ruler of the universe??) and I can take whatever life throws at me! Because, "with God, all things are possible!" Matt. 19:26 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment