Tuesday, November 3, 2009

STRESSSS!!!

Hey there! Have you ever felt so stressed that you feel like you're about to explode! Well, let's just say that I have been there many times. I know everyone has. In fact, it's the reason I haven't written any blogs in a while (: Sometimes, we all just need a 5 minute cat nap, or in most cases, a prayer! Prayer is SOOO important in our lives as Christians, and it is something I have thought about a lot. Sometimes, I get carried away with the stress of life and don't realize how important my quiet time with God is! And many times when I do talk to God, I forget something very crucial: LISTEN TO WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY TO YOU. I find myself venting all my worries upon Him, but instead of waiting for a reply, I hop right back into the middle of the stress. God wants to hear us, but He also wants us to hear Him. And I know for sure that whatever my Creator has to say, it's important. (:

I'll work on finding a verse to go with this to keep in mind (:

1 comment: